[comp.sys.amiga.audio] MED 3.0 -- New sample/synths/songs

darryl@cs.yorku.ca (Darryl Gamble) (03/26/91)

I was wondering if there was any other samples, synths created
for MED 3.00.  If there are, where would one find them ?  An FTP
site would probably be best for me.

Also the demo song that was included with MED was simply amazing.
So I was wondering, is anyone out there creating new songs that they
would like to distribute as demos so that we can show off not only
MED but the Amiga in general.  I'd be very interested in hearing from
you if you had done any such work.

BTW I am very impressed with MED 3.00 and will use it to show what both
the Amiga and their owners can do.  Imagine something this good just
for FREE!!!  Great Job!

Thanks for listening...we now return you to our regularly scheduled news.
Darryl Gamble   (darryl@cs.yorku.ca)
York University

hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Adam Hill) (03/26/91)

In article <489@yetti.UUCP> darryl@cs.yorku.ca (Darryl Gamble) writes:

>BTW I am very impressed with MED 3.00 and will use it to show what both
>the Amiga and their owners can do.  Imagine something this good just
>for FREE!!!  Great Job!
      ^^^^^^^
           I hate to be the Net-Nitpick but it would be nice to send
Teijo SOME money. Stick five bucks in an envelope and MAIL it! If just
a fraction of the people I see with MED sent Teijo some money.......

   March 17 was Shareware Pay Up Day...
 Have you hugged a software developer today?

--
 adam hill --  hill@evax.uta.edu        ASOCC - University of Texas at UTA
     I programmed for three days          Make Up Your Own Mind.. AMIGA!

zap@lysator.liu.se (Zap Andersson) (03/27/91)

hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Adam Hill) writes:

>In article <489@yetti.UUCP> darryl@cs.yorku.ca (Darryl Gamble) writes:

>>BTW I am very impressed with MED 3.00 and will use it to show what both
>>the Amiga and their owners can do.  Imagine something this good just
>>for FREE!!!  Great Job!
>      ^^^^^^^
>           I hate to be the Net-Nitpick but it would be nice to send
>Teijo SOME money. Stick five bucks in an envelope and MAIL it! If just
>a fraction of the people I see with MED sent Teijo some money.......

>   March 17 was Shareware Pay Up Day...
> Have you hugged a software developer today?

I agree. Shame on you all who send the poor huy nothing. I've sent him disks and
a bunch of SKR's (Swedish money if anybody out there wonders ;-)
So let's hear it for teijo.

AND FOR ALL OF YOU whining about MED's luser interface, paint/write/draw a
better one, mail to this group, let us all VOTE on it, and send ol'e teijo
the best result, ok?

One thing I might agree on, and that is that MED should really be runnable in
a window on the workbench,  for us people with a BIG display and machinery that
handles a 1024/768 Wb. Lores looks QUITE ugly sitting a yard away from a
19 inch screen.... :-)

/Z

--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *          (This rent for space)
* My signature is smaller than  * Be warned! The letter 'Z' is Copyright 1991