[comp.sys.amiga.audio] Where is the GameBoy Emulator?

gfm@mole.gnu.ai.mit.edu (George) (04/09/91)

In article <9104081457.AA00222@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> i0046145@WATER.FIT.QUT.EDU.AU (Lukacz Alex) writes:
>Okay guys, where is the GameBoy emulator?  I have looked all over
>the ftp sites and I can't find it anywhere.
>
>Can somebody _PLEASE_ send me (email) a uuencoded copy of the
>'fixed' version.  Or direct me to an ftp site with it.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Anthony.

	You should be reading comp.sys.amiga.emulations :) it seems that
the "Gameboy" Emulator is no such thing, just an experimental hack that was done before the gameboy, trying to simulate how it might run (This information provided by (one) of its author(s?)...It seems to have been pirated out of their offices and spread around..The author asks everyone with a copy to destroy it as it's useless (Other than playing a quick-and-dirty Tetris clone)

i0046145@WATER.FIT.QUT.EDU.AU (Lukacz Alex) (04/09/91)

Okay guys, where is the GameBoy emulator?  I have looked all over
the ftp sites and I can't find it anywhere.

Can somebody _PLEASE_ send me (email) a uuencoded copy of the
'fixed' version.  Or direct me to an ftp site with it.

Please help me (anyone..).

Thanks in advance,
Anthony.