[comp.sys.amiga.audio] NoiseTracker 2.0 or greater!!

maxc1553@ucselx.sdsu.edu (InnerTangent - human1) (04/25/91)

Hello fellow amiga musicians!

	I heard of the NoiseTracker2.0 in the GEnie amiga sections.  Could
somebody with the access upload a copy of it into the abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov
/incoming/amiga/modules ?

	Thanks for the help.

 	p.s.	I'm aware of both Protracker 1.2b and StarTrekker.  I also have
		Med3.0 among my disks.  I just like to update my NoiseTracker
		from 1.2 to 2.0.  Thank you.
--
                                                                    [unify]
   *     All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.   +

dvljhg@cs.umu.se (J|rgen Holmberg) (04/26/91)

In article <1991Apr24.181914.6894@ucselx.sdsu.edu> maxc1553@ucselx.sdsu.edu (InnerTangent - human1) writes:
>Hello fellow amiga musicians!
>
>	I heard of the NoiseTracker2.0 in the GEnie amiga sections.  Could
>somebody with the access upload a copy of it into the abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov
>/incoming/amiga/modules ?
>
>	Thanks for the help.
>
> 	p.s.	I'm aware of both Protracker 1.2b and StarTrekker.  I also have
>		Med3.0 among my disks.  I just like to update my NoiseTracker
>		from 1.2 to 2.0.  Thank you.

I don't think the company marketing NT 2.0 would appreciate it being spread in
that way. How about (gasp!) buying it? I might add that the company marketing
this product lost a LOT of money due to a hacker releasing the program a couple
of weeks before officail release date.

/Jorgen
--
email dvljhg@cs.umu.se | DUMII: Sentinel of the scales
Everything I say is always true, just apply it to the right reality.

maxc1553@ucselx.sdsu.edu (InnerTangent - human1) (04/26/91)

dvljhg@cs.umu.se (J|rgen Holmberg) writes:

>I don't think the company marketing NT 2.0 would appreciate it being spread in
>that way. How about (gasp!) buying it? I might add that the company marketing
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[I'll decide what to buy, mind you?]
>this product lost a LOT of money due to a hacker releasing the program a couple
>of weeks before officail release date.

	But.. it's in CompuServe's Amiga section, and also in GEnie's
amiga download areas.  If it is commercial, why is it available on such big
BBS-networks?  Protracker and StarTrekker is BETTER then noisetracker2.0, and
so there is no reason to by NT 2.0 unless I'm a big fan of theirs.

	What company marketed NT 2.0?  They should be more careful of what
they release.  (Did they wrote the entire code in C or pascal now? Can it
		run at normal speed on NTSC machines in this version?)