[comp.sys.amiga.audio] OK, everyone pick up BrunoMbox stuff on AB20 in amiga/music

kholland@hydra.unm.edu (Kiernan Holland) (04/21/91)

PICK UP BRUNOBOX on AB20.larc.nasa.gov, these modules beat the living crap
out most musicians in the commercial industry. Some are reminiscent
of Old Chicago, James Brown, Doobie Brothers, etc.... 70's music.
Listen to "Listen" module, it is a perfect example of professional art.
PROFESSIONAL MUSIC. Too put it plainly it will make you move and grroove,
it'll make you dance, turn up the music, and forget you are listening to a
4 voice 8-bit sampler. This beats everything I have heard one most Korg and
Roland demos (well close, but those demos have 32 voices and up).

These guys have to master three or ten different musician's tallents
just to make this stuff sound good, maybe even a sound engineer which is what part of it goes to.

ter
LATER

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/30/91)

In article <1991Apr20.231112.5484@ariel.unm.edu> kholland@hydra.unm.edu (Kiernan Holland) writes:

>PICK UP BRUNOBOX on AB20.larc.nasa.gov, these modules beat the living crap
>out most musicians in the commercial industry. Some are reminiscent
>of Old Chicago, James Brown, Doobie Brothers, etc.... 70's music.

  CHICAGO TRANSIT AUTHORITY?

  YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

>ter
>LATER

  And to think I haven't been reading this newsgroup....

This is only the beginning...

--
    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

                   Un ragazzo di Casalbordino, Italia.