[comp.sys.amiga.audio] DMCS Instruments

tjf@lanl.gov (Tom J Farish) (04/29/91)

Hi...I am writing a piece for brass quintet, and I would like to add a
few instruments to my Deluxe Music Construction Set list.  Can anyone out
there lead me to more instruments?  In particular, tuba, trombone and
French horn.  Thanks!
.

cwpjr@cbnewse.att.com (clyde.w.jr.phillips) (05/02/91)

In article <22836@lanl.gov>, tjf@lanl.gov (Tom J Farish) writes:

> Hi...I am writing a piece for brass quintet, and I would like to add a
> few instruments to my Deluxe Music Construction Set list.  Can anyone out
Are you sure DMCS has the wind to drive a brass quintet?
> there lead me to more instruments?  In particular, tuba, trombone and
I'd try Lyon & Healy, or your local pawn shop for cheaper brass... 8^)
> French horn.  Thanks!
> .

If it's samples of these you want better look elsewhere 8^)

Couldn't resist!

Nit-pickin me...