[comp.sys.amiga.audio] How to transform Sparc Soundfiles into IFF's or other AMIGA Formats

hatandog@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Hakan Yildiray Tandogan) (05/07/91)

So now you've read the title: How do I perform this miracle?

Are there any rough-and-ready tools for this job?
Do I have to get my hands on some Unix-software?

or is it simply totally impossible?

Any clue will be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance
---
#include <std_discalimer.h>    Hakan 'Elric' Tandogan                 ///
#include <clever_saying.h>                                           ///
email: hytandog@faui{09|44}.informatik.uni-erlangen.de          \\\ /// What
snail: Hakan Tandogan ,Werderstrasse 23, D-8500 Nuernberg 20     \\X// Else?

whinery@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu (Alan Whinery) (05/07/91)

In article <1991May6.191320.29659@informatik.uni-erlangen.de> hatandog@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Hakan Yildiray Tandogan) writes:
>So now you've read the title: How do I perform this miracle?
>
>Are there any rough-and-ready tools for this job?
>Do I have to get my hands on some Unix-software?

By ftp from ucsd.ucsd.edu; there are numerous Sparc samples and converters
for IFF==> ULAW and vice versa, including source code in C.
If you can't ftp, e-mail me and I'll mail you the source.

Alan
whinery@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu

|  D. Alan Whinery| The Institute for Astronomy, University of Hawaii   |
| Technical Genius| Internet: whinery@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu               |