[comp.sys.amiga.audio] Music-X & SY-22

i0065301@WATER.FIT.QUT.EDU.AU (Watson Scott) (05/05/91)

G'day.

	I've just purchased Music-X and a Yamaha SY-22 synth. Could somebody
please tell me where I can get my hands on some synth patches? I've looked
around many ftp sites and had no luck.

	Also if there are any other muso's out there with the same setup, I'd
like to get in contact with you to share tricks and ideas etc..

Thanx..

       _ _
      ////
     ////
_ _ ////
\\\X///  AMIGA  - ' Let there be sound!'
 \XXX/

will@waf2000 (Will Fiveash/100000) (05/08/91)

In article <9105040326.AA02725@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> i0065301@WATER.FIT.QUT.EDU.AU (Watson Scott) writes:

>G'day.
>
>	I've just purchased Music-X and a Yamaha SY-22 synth. Could somebody
>please tell me where I can get my hands on some synth patches? I've looked
>around many ftp sites and had no luck.
>
>	Also if there are any other muso's out there with the same setup, I'd
>like to get in contact with you to share tricks and ideas etc..

I am using the same setup and would be interested in trading info.  I was
not sure about your mail path though.  Could you send me your email address?
Thanks,
--

Will Fiveash emx.utexas.edu!waf2000!will