[comp.sys.amiga.audio] AmigaTex & MuTex

antonello@promind.UUCP (Antonello Biancalana) (05/06/91)

Can someone out of there tell me where i can get AmigaTex & MuTex for
the Amiga ?
Can you tell me which software houses made such products, or on which
PD disks i can look for ?
Since I live in Italy, Downloading is not a good solution for me !

Thanks in advance to everyone !
Best regards.

 ___________________________________ _____________________________________
|                                   |                                     |
| Antonello Biancalana              | Music composition, Sound Synthesis, |
| ProMIND - Perugia, ITALY          | DSP and  computer music: these  are |
| Software analysis and development | my favourite wonders.               |
|___________________________________|_____________________________________|

UUCP: {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!cbmehq!cbmita!promind!antonello

tomb@hplsla.HP.COM (Tom Bruhns) (05/10/91)

antonello@promind.UUCP (Antonello Biancalana) writes:
>Can someone out of there tell me where i can get AmigaTex & MuTex for
>the Amiga ?
>Can you tell me which software houses made such products, or on which
>PD disks i can look for ?
>Since I live in Italy, Downloading is not a good solution for me !

From a posting by Tomas Rokicki in comp.sys.amiga.applications:

> For information on AmigaTeX, simply mail a card or letter with your
> address to Radical Eye Software, Box 2081, Stanford, CA  94309.

That is a for-sale system which I understand is very good.  There is also
a PD system available which was assembled by Georg Hessman at Passau,
Germany.  Perhaps someone in Italy can mail it to you if  you cannot get
it via ftp.  The system is called PasTeX  (Passauer TeX or something like
that) and includes previewer and printer and a few fonts to get you
started.

I'm not aware of MuTeX for the Amiga.  Is it simply a macro package?  If
so, maybe you can get the generic MuTeX package and use it with AmigaTeX
or PasTeX.