[comp.sys.amiga.audio] Looking for sampled sound files

daveb@cbmvax.commodore.com (Dave Berezowski) (05/16/91)

	I've been playing with a program that can play a sampled sound whenever
the Amiga beeps (ie. DisplayBeep).  Does anyone know of a collection of PD
sampled sounds?  I looked through my Fred Fish archives but couldn't find any.

daveb
--
David Berezowski	{caip,ihnp4,allegra,seismo}!cbmvax!daveb

ewilts@janus.mtroyal.ab.ca (Ed Wilts) (05/18/91)

In article <21640@cbmvax.commodore.com>, daveb@cbmvax.commodore.com (Dave Berezowski) writes:

> 	I've been playing with a program that can play a sampled sound whenever
> the Amiga beeps (ie. DisplayBeep).  Does anyone know of a collection of PD
> sampled sounds?  I looked through my Fred Fish archives but couldn't find any.
>
> daveb
> --
> David Berezowski	{caip,ihnp4,allegra,seismo}!cbmvax!daveb

As well as the collection at AB20 that somebody else mentioned, there is fairly
large collection on nic.funet.fi in /pub/amiga/new/Samples (the Samples2
directory is a copy of those on AB20).  This samples directory contains mostly
instruments, which could be quite useful for musical applications.

--
        .../Ed     Preferrred:  Ed.Wilts@BSC.Galaxy.BCSystems.Gov.BC.CA
Ed Wilts            Alternate:  EdWilts@BCSC02.BITNET    (604) 389-3430