[comp.sys.amiga.audio] Favorite modules, and the mailing list!

ceej@aix01.aix.rpi.edu (Chris J Hillery) (06/13/91)

>So what is everyone's favorite MOD file(s)?
>My current favorite is one called Children of Science.

> Eat Your House Out by u4ia!!

>	Mine would HAVE to be 'The Game' By Titan of Fairlight....

Lemme take this chance to re-tell everyone out there that there currently
exists a mailing list whose expressed purpose is to spread modules like
these!  I haven't heard of any of these mods, and would be greatly interested
in hearing them and spreading them out.  (They may be available at ab20,
haven't checked there in a bit, but anyway...)  This mailing list is run
by yours truly, and is always looking for new modules/members/discussion/
anything at all to do with Amiga musictracking!  If you'd like to join up
just send me mail at the address below; please include your name and a
known valid Email address in the message body.  Just be aware that some
largish files (mods are split with my own script into 63k sections, and
the average mod takes 2-7 sections to send, each in its own mail message)
will be coming through and be sure you can handle them... and please submit
any and all mods you feel are any good at ALL (or, even ones you don't)!...
All mods I receive through the list will be uploaded to ab20 excepting those
which are still in the process of being written (another goal of the group
is to allow composers to bounce pre-release mods around to get feedback).
Lately the list has been in something of a decline, submission-wise (like,
kinda dead), so I'm really looking for new blood!  Drop me a line...

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery
ceej@rpi.edu     <-- this is the address below
Amiga MED/NoiseTracker Modules Mailing List Coordinator and Head Honcho

cpdrj@marlin.jcu.edu.au (David R Jeffery) (06/13/91)

In article <b+8k0d@rpi.edu> ceej@aix01.aix.rpi.edu (Chris J Hillery) writes:
>Lately the list has been in something of a decline, submission-wise (like,
>kinda dead), so I'm really looking for new blood!  Drop me a line...
>
>Ceej
>aka Chris Hillery
>ceej@rpi.edu     <-- this is the address below
>Amiga MED/NoiseTracker Modules Mailing List Coordinator and Head Honcho

I think the problem with your list declining is that everytime I have
tried to email you, your address bounces. Please check the address, as I
know a few other people who are having the same problem contacting you.

Cheers
David
cpdrj@marlin.jcu.edu.au