[comp.sys.amiga.applications] LOGiSTiX

stewartw@cognos.UUCP (Stewart Winter) (01/18/91)

In article <1991Jan16.152052.20011@truevision.com> jerry@truevision.com (Jerry Thompson) writes:
>I bought a copy of LOGiSTiK for $10 from someone about 3 years ago.  I was
>pleasantly surprised to find out that it reads 123 files and macros (and
>SuperCalc files which is what we Osborne owners REALLY needed).  I think
>Precision is carrying it now.  I guess I should dig up that magazine article

    Yes, the user interface has been changed a bit, and a few new features
added and it has become SuperPlan (carried by Precision).  I too am an old
LOGiStiX owner, and the difference between the two is mostly in appearance
not functionality.  Precision was offering an upgrade path at one time ...
they might still be.

  Stewart

--
Stewart Winter               Cognos Incorporated   S-mail: P.O. Box 9707
VOICE: (613) 738-1338 x3830  FAX: (613) 738-0002           3755 Riverside Drive