[comp.sys.amiga.applications] Circuit Design

rlittle@comix.cs.uoregon.edu (Robert A. Little) (01/24/91)

Does anyone know of a program (preferably graphics) for designing simple
circuits (something like DesignWorks for the Mac, but it needn't be as
fancy)...something that allows simple IC's, etc.  Any info would be great...

[NOTE: anyone who has already read this, my apologies--it was brought to
 my attention that I cross-posted to c.s.a. programmer which was not
 appropriate...the previous article has been cancelled]

--rob

"Though his mind is not for rent, to any God or government, don't put him
 down as arrogant" -- Tom Sawyer, RUSH

[rlittle@cs.uoregon.edu]

skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) (01/26/91)

In article <1991Jan24.123156.21840@cs.uoregon.edu> rlittle@comix.cs.uoregon.edu (Robert A. Little) writes:

>Does anyone know of a program (preferably graphics) for designing simple
>circuits (something like DesignWorks for the Mac, but it needn't be as
>fancy)...something that allows simple IC's, etc.  Any info would be great...

     I've never used it but there USED to be a program called PCLO (Printed
Circuit Lay Out) for the Amiga.  You could use it to lay out and route (by
hand) a printed circuit board.  It generated a rats nest, parts lists, and
Gerber Photoplotter command files for the board.  This may or may not be more
than you are interested in.  Regretably I havn't seen the program around for
a while (though I havn't been looking either).
                                                   --George
--

George L. Skank			|
skank@iastate.edu		|Fast cars, fast women, fast computers...