[comp.sys.amiga.applications] Fractint

mager@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Rainer V Mager) (02/06/91)

Hi, I was wondering if there are any programs out there that
generate/manipulate fractals.  I've seen a program for IBMs called
Fractint which is VERY impressive, is there anything similar for the
Amiga, thanx in advance,

Rainer
Mager@unix.cis.pitt.edu

erk@americ.UUCP (Erick Parsons) (02/10/91)

>In article <87724@unix.cis.pitt.edu> mager@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Rainer V Mager) writes:
>Hi, I was wondering if there are any programs out there that
>generate/manipulate fractals.	I've seen a program for IBMs called
>Fractint which is VERY impressive, is there anything similar for the
>Amiga, thanx in advance,

I did a search on the higher fish disks for the word fractal and came up
with these PD programs for manipulating fractals:

FF disk 285	   Plasma
FF disk 303	   IceFrag
		   DEM
		   CPM
FF disk 285	   Plasma

I'm sure that there a lot more as most of the genius's that program
this machine are graphic's type people.

--
 (ames att sun)!pacbell! ----> sactoh0!pacengr!americ!erk     Multitasking,

donp@bit.UUCP (Don Primrose) (02/12/91)

There is a public domain program called FracGen that
is quite nice. It was posted on amiga.binaries a few
years ago.

-Don

  Don Primrose		|	Design Engineer
  bit!donp@cse.ogi.edu	|	Bipolar Integrated Technology, Inc.