[comp.sys.amiga.applications] Amigaspice??

hounsell@nmerh4.BNR.CA (Rob Hounsell) (02/16/91)

  Amigaspice??? I assume this is a pc layout program/circuit simualtor for the
Amiga?

  Where do I get a copy? Who markets it?

Rob

skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) (02/16/91)

In article <4030@bnr-rsc.UUCP> uunet!chekov!hounsell writes:

>  Amigaspice??? I assume this is a pc layout program/circuit simualtor for the
>Amiga?
>
>  Where do I get a copy? Who markets it?
>
>Rob

     Unless I'm seriously mistaken, they are talking about the Amiga Spice
port available off one of the Fred Fish disks, it is a port of VAX Spice with
the arrays scaled to 1/4 of the size as the VAX version.  It is public domain
however.
					--George

--

George L. Skank			|