[comp.sys.amiga.applications] KOSHER STORM

john_rogers@outbound.wimsey.bc.ca (John Rogers) (03/07/91)

>In article <1991Feb24.124817.13424@ddsw1.MCS.COM> arf@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Jack
>Schmidling) writes:
>>

>>                      KOSHER STORM
>>
>> It is time that we recognize the "war in the gulf" for what
>> it really is.  It is the ultimate groveling to the will of
>> the Israeli lobby.  It is the utter destruction of two
>> countries, hundreds of thousands of fellow humans and
>> environmental devastation on an unprecedented scale.  All
>> this and much more we don't even know about, to appease the
>> blood lust and paranoia of the parasite state of Israel.  It
>> is in short, KOSHER STORM!

While I would normally just laugh of such gibberish as this, I find that this
time I cannot. Rather than address the absurdity of the full commentary I
merely ask this. This so called "bloodlust" is this the same bloodlust that
was displayed by the "parasites" in the face of scud attacks? You know -- the
passive acceptance of the world's wish that they remain neutral in spite of
these unwarranted attacks? That bloodlust?
Bah get help.

 %r J
%Y R%rO%yGERS       %p uucp: john_rogers@outbound.wimsey.bc.ca
%r  H          GEnie: J.ROGERS24
%r  N

sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Samuel S Sostre) (03/08/91)

I see arf is continuing his jibberish but i have 1 question:

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH AMIGA APPLICATIONS?????