[comp.sys.amiga.applications] Fax software for Amiga?

880274d@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Ralph Doncaster) (03/03/91)

Is there any software that will allow you to use external faxmodems like the
zoom or others?
I know AE has their own faxmodem with software, but I'm wondering about
softare alone.

|Ralph Doncaster        I don't have anything interesting to put in my .sig |
|880274d@AcadiaU.CA     330 CHI, Acadia U., Wolfville, NS B0P 1X0  542-3010 |

akk@trantor.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Andy Klingler) (03/03/91)

In article <1991Mar2.183057.836@aucs.AcadiaU.ca>, Ralph Doncaster writes:

> Is there any software that will allow you to use external faxmodems like the
> zoom or others?

Here in Germany there is MultiFax which runs on modems with Sierra chipset.
The price is about DM 120.- (~ $80).
It is from

TKR GmbH
Projensdorfer Str. 14
2300 Kiel 1
FAX: 0431/35984

---
Andreas Klingler
akk@trantor.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
         If you have enough patience, everything can be simulated
                               Marvin Minsky

bjames@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (Binoy James [890904]) (03/20/91)

In article <1991Mar2.183057.836@aucs.AcadiaU.ca> 880274d@aucs.acadiau.ca (Ralph Doncaster) writes:
>Is there any software that will allow you to use external faxmodems like the
>zoom or others?
>I know AE has their own faxmodem with software, but I'm wondering about
>softare alone.
>
>--
>|Ralph Doncaster        I don't have anything interesting to put in my .sig |
>|880274d@AcadiaU.CA     330 CHI, Acadia U., Wolfville, NS B0P 1X0  542-3010 |
>|UUCP: {uunet|watmath|utai}!cs.dal.ca!aucs!880274d  BITNET: 880274d@Acadia  |   +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Hi,

While we're on the subject of faxes, are there any fax boards for the amiga
with the ability to convert iff -> fax!  I want to send and recieve faxes on my
Amiga.

Does Black Belt systems make one?
Bin