[comp.sys.amiga.applications] WordPerfect Ed pricing for the Amiga ?

u3364521@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (Lou Cavallo) (03/22/91)

G'day,

does WordPerfect sell a student/educational priced version of their word
processor?  {I really want to know about such versions in Australia... }

yours truly,
Lou Cavallo.

231b3678@fergvax.unl.edu (Phil Dietz) (03/23/91)

In article <1991Mar22.235624.1748@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au> u3364521@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (Lou Cavallo) writes:
>G'day,
>
>does WordPerfect sell a student/educational priced version of their word
>processor?  {I really want to know about such versions in Australia... }
>
>yours truly,
>Lou Cavallo.

It should be free.  But then again, it does come with some nice features that
Word doesn't have, like GURUS and hangs.

---
   Nothing but the best;                                     Phil Dietz
     Panic Zone, Howard Stern,                 231b3678@fergvax.unl.edu
       an Amiga, and a couple a babes.                Univ. of Nebraska