[comp.sys.amiga.applications] WB1.3.3

vidiot.bbs@shark.cs.fau.edu (Eric Rankin) (04/16/91)

I found an update file on a local BBS that will bring your current
workbench up to 1.3.3...it was on a PD BBS, so it should be distributable.

So far as I know, there are no new features--only bug fixes (although I
haven't really looked at it closely)

                Eric

chem194@csc.canterbury.ac.nz (John Davis) (04/17/91)

In article <79Zg14w163w@shark.cs.fau.edu>, vidiot.bbs@shark.cs.fau.edu (Eric Rankin) writes:
> I found an update file on a local BBS that will bring your current
> workbench up to 1.3.3...it was on a PD BBS, so it should be distributable.
>
> So far as I know, there are no new features--only bug fixes (although I
> haven't really looked at it closely)

Any chances of someone placing the update on ab20.larc.nasa.gov? I'm
really _very_ keen to get the update (espec the faster parallel.device -
should help speed up printing to PCL laser printers), and hell
will probably freeze over before CBM New Zealand gets it....

| o  John Davis - CHEM194@canterbury.ac.nz               o |
| o  (Depart)mental Programmer,Chemistry Department      o |
| o  University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand o |