[comp.sys.amiga.applications] Latest version of 2.0?

JBK4@psuvm.psu.edu (04/18/91)

Can somebody tell me what the latest version of WB2.0 is?  I currently have 2.0
2 but heard something about a 2.04.

Jason Koszarsky, JBK4@PSUVM

peter@cbmvax.commodore.com (Peter Cherna) (04/18/91)

In article <91108.003729JBK4@psuvm.psu.edu> JBK4@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>Can somebody tell me what the latest version of WB2.0 is?  I currently have 2.0
>2 but heard something about a 2.04.

The latest released version of Kickstart 2.0 is revision 2.02.  Like
all revisions of 2.0, it is currently only available for the A3000
line of computers.

>Jason Koszarsky, JBK4@PSUVM

     Peter
--
Peter Cherna, Operating Systems Development Group, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!peter    peter@cbmvax.commodore.com