[comp.sys.amiga.applications] CSH 5.10

PYC136@uriacc.uri.edu (Andy Patrizio) (04/19/91)

If memory serves me correctly, wasn't CShell 5.10 supposed to be available
from AB20 FTP? I checked and it isn't there.

.signed,
-----
Andy Patrizio            |  Internet: pyc136@uriacc.uri.edu
Class of 2010            |  ARPA:     pyc136%uriacc.bitnet@brownvm.brown.edu
University of RI         |  Usenet:   andypo@idsvax.ids.com
                         |  UUCP:     uunet!rayssd!idsvax!andypo
-----
"I think grown-ups just ACT like they know what they're doing" - Calvin
-----

kudla@rpi.edu (Robert J. Kudla) (04/23/91)

It's in /usenet/volume91/csh510, I believe, in 3 or 4 uuencoded parts.

Robert Jude Kudla <kudla@rpi.edu>

No more bars!  No more cages!  Just rollerskating, disco music, and
the occasional light show....

umueller@iiic.ethz.ch (Urban Dominik Mueller) (04/25/91)

In article <kjsgs2+@rpi.edu> kudla@rpi.edu (Robert J. Kudla) writes:
>It's in /usenet/volume91/csh510, I believe, in 3 or 4 uuencoded parts.
>
>Robert Jude Kudla <kudla@rpi.edu>

I had uploaded it as a single archive, but it was deleted when posted to
.binaries. In the meantime, I have uploaded 5.11, it's been put into
/amiga/utils/system/cli/shells/csh511.lzh. I propose to wait a few more
days until I upload 5.12; it will be in /incoming/amiga or the same
directory as 5.11.

  -U. Dominik Mueller     umueller@iiic.ethz.ch     .sig light!

kudla@rpi.edu (Robert J. Kudla) (04/25/91)

In article <28298@neptune.inf.ethz.ch> umueller@iiic.ethz.ch (Urban Dominik Mueller) writes:

   .binaries. In the meantime, I have uploaded 5.11, it's been put into
   /amiga/utils/system/cli/shells/csh511.lzh. I propose to wait a few more
   days until I upload 5.12; it will be in /incoming/amiga or the same
   directory as 5.11.

Should I just wait another 11 weeks and get version 6.00? :)

crazyrat@disk.uucp (@jap) (04/27/91)

In article <28298@neptune.inf.ethz.ch>, umueller@iiic.ethz.ch (Urban Dominik Mueller) writes:

> I had uploaded it as a single archive, but it was deleted when posted to
> .binaries. In the meantime, I have uploaded 5.11, it's been put into
> /amiga/utils/system/cli/shells/csh511.lzh. I propose to wait a few more

Can you believe that hairy dog?!  Geez, let's be nice to us poor BITFTPers
that can't search through hundreds of subdirectories to find what we're
looking for!

I know this reorganization is for the better (quite!), but let's be realistic
here.  How about trying to keep the subdirectory structure down just a little
bit!  Please?

@jap

>   -U. Dominik Mueller     umueller@iiic.ethz.ch     .sig light!

[I'm not picking on you Urban, thanks for updating a GREAT program.]

--
Joel C. Justen      Crazyrat Productions Ltd.
CRAZYRAT@DISK.UUCP  JCJUST01@ulkyvx.BITNET

al158305@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx (Gustavo Cordova Avila) (04/28/91)

crazyrat@disk.uucp (@jap) writes:

>Can you believe that hairy dog?!  Geez, let's be nice to us poor BITFTPers
>that can't search through hundreds of subdirectories to find what we're
>looking for!

   Why can't you browse through directories? Why don't
you request a directory dump? I did that, when I had to
deal with... hmmm... I can't remember the servers name.
Anyway, it's easy, you just have to think a little about
what you want to do.

--
| Gustavo Cordova Avila		 | al158305@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx       |
| Electronic Systems Engineering | PL158305@tecmtyvm.bitnet	      |