[comp.sys.amiga.applications] Is TurboText out, yet???

sutela@polaris.utu.fi (Kari Sutela) (05/03/91)

I ordered TurboText directly from Oxxi in the beginning of April.  The
salesperson said it would be released in two weeks (in the middle of April).
Nevertheless, I haven't received mine, yet.  Does anyone have information
about its release date?

--
Kari Sutela	sutela@polaris.utu.fi

vertex@cbmvax.commodore.com (Martin Taillefer -- Software) (05/04/91)

In article <sutela.673253931@polaris> sutela@polaris.utu.fi (Kari Sutela) writes:
>I ordered TurboText directly from Oxxi in the beginning of April.  The
>salesperson said it would be released in two weeks (in the middle of April).
>Nevertheless, I haven't received mine, yet.  Does anyone have information
>about its release date?

I have received my copy of the printed manual yesterday (I'm the author of the
program) and was told shipments would likely start today.

Martin Taillefer
Internet: vertex@cbmvax.commodore.com   BIX: vertex