[comp.sys.amiga.applications] TRanscript V1.0

Anthon_Pang@mindlink.bc.ca (Anthon Pang) (05/11/91)

In <1991May11.002329.7966@actrix.gen.nz> keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart)
writes:

> Using Transcript V1.0 under AmigDos 2.0 (A3000) I find that the propertional
> bars at the bottom are all stuffed up. The slider gadget doesn't move as
> you go through the text.
> Anyone know of a later version or fix
> Thanks
>
> Keith

Forget Transcript.  I reported a few bugs (to Gold Disk) over a year ago and
they haven't been fixed (to the best of my knowledge...this was like
you...v1.0).

They do have a new editor out called TransWrite...but I haven't tried it nor
seen a review of it.  And as far as I know, there's no "upgrade" from
TranScript -> TransWrite.

keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart) (05/11/91)

Using Transcript V1.0 under AmigDos 2.0 (A3000) I find that the propertional
bars at the bottom are all stuffed up. The slider gadget doesn't move as
you go through the text.
Anyone know of a later version or fix
Thanks

Keith

eriks@ifi.uio.no (Erik Saastad) (05/11/91)

Transcript is out, AE (Article Editor) works fine.
It's on the PPage 2.0 disks.

Erik S.

keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart) (05/12/91)

In article <1991May11.112135.3099@ifi.uio.no> eriks@ifi.uio.no (Erik Saastad) writes:

> Transcript is out, AE (Article Editor) works fine.
> It's on the PPage 2.0 disks.
>

> Erik S.
Thanks ERik but what if you don't have ProPage 2.0 or can't afford the $750
being asked for by the retailers here? Where can you get it?