[comp.sys.amiga.applications] Render-man

6600sage@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (King Crimson V) (05/16/91)

I was curious if render-man, or any similar graphics program were out
for the Amiga?  I have not seen any advertisements as such, but...

Please mail me any information you might have.
    -EB
*** "Crimson people are inherently silly people.  First of all,   ***
*** They're redder than your avergae bear, and second of all,     ***
*** They listen to really weird, funky rhythms..."   -Elrod.Bat   ***

f90angu@fy.chalmers.se (Andreas Gunnarsson) (05/17/91)

In article <11274@hub.ucsb.edu> 6600sage@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (King Crimson V) writes:
>I was curious if render-man, or any similar graphics program were out
>for the Amiga?  I have not seen any advertisements as such, but...
>
>Please mail me any information you might have.
>    -EB

I'm also interseted in the Renderman interface. Please email to me too!
73 es 88 de SM7TLS          f90angu@fy.chalmers.se          Andreas Gunnarsson