[comp.sys.amiga.applications] SuperBase IV

breemen@rulcvx.LeidenUniv.nl (E. van Breemen) (05/29/91)

Does anyone know the price of SuperBase IV. In Holland the package costs
about Hfl. 999,- ($600). Is this normal?

many thanks,

Erwin van Breemen

tarnot@psldev.UUCP (Timothy W. Arnot) (05/29/91)

>In article <1991May29.083009.18689@rulway.LeidenUniv.nl> breemen@rulcvx.LeidenUniv.nl (E. van Breemen) writes:
>
>Does anyone know the price of SuperBase IV. In Holland the package costs
>about Hfl. 999,- ($600). Is this normal?

In the UK, the retail price for Superbase Pro 4 Amiga is GBP 349.00 + VAT.
(which equates to around US$ 600 at current exchange rates). Given time
I would expect to see it cheaper through distribution channels.

I don't know the US or German RRPs.

--
Tim.

Timothy W. Arnot                cbmehq!cbmuk!cbmuka!psldev!tarnot
Precision Software Ltd, R&D     psldev@cix.co.uk
Abingdon, Oxon, UK.  "One magician is two too many" - Terry Pratchett
Disclaimer: This is my opinion only and not that of my employer

Bill.Hirt@kcufgat.fidonet.org (Bill Hirt) (06/04/91)

 >In article <1991May29.083009.18689@rulway.LeidenUniv.nl> breemen@rulcvx
 >LeidenUniv.nl (E. van Breemen) writes:
 >
 >Does anyone know the price of SuperBase IV. In Holland the package costs
 >about Hfl. 999,- ($600). Is this normal?

I saw Superbase IV at a local dealer for $399, it is probably available for
at least $50 to $75 less mail order.

 * Origin: Amiga Central BBS 816-587-5360 320mbs MOKCI (1:280/304)