[comp.sys.amiga.applications] Cyrillic fonts needed.

u895762@BRUNY.CC.UTAS.EDU.AU (Pavel Evgenjevich Sabourenkov) (06/02/91)

Help!

I need a cyrillic font fo my amiga, preferably the one that can be used with PageStream 2.0. Anybody on the net has any???

 -Thank you.

_Paul S.

e-mail: u895762@bruny.cc.utas.edu.au

ryan@amix.commodore.com (Ryan Sheftel) (06/07/91)

u895762@BRUNY.CC.UTAS.EDU.AU (Pavel Evgenjevich Sabourenkov) writes:

> Help!
>
> I need a cyrillic font fo my amiga, preferably the one that can be used with
>
>  -Thank you.
>
> _Paul S.
>
> e-mail: u895762@bruny.cc.utas.edu.au

I have a cryllic bit-map font? If you want it you will have to send me a
disk as I cannot FTP from my
site./

----------
Ryan Sheftel

UUCP: uunet!cbmvax!amix!undrground!ryan
Internet: undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com

dingebre@imp.es.com (David Ingebretsen) (06/07/91)

In article <R5w533w164w@undrground.UUCP>, undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com (Ryan Sheftel) writes:
> u895762@BRUNY.CC.UTAS.EDU.AU (Pavel Evgenjevich Sabourenkov) writes:
>

> > Help!
> >
> > I need a cyrillic font fo my amiga, preferably the one that can be used with
> >
> >  -Thank you.
> >
> > _Paul S.
> >
> > e-mail: u895762@bruny.cc.utas.edu.au
>
> I have a cryllic bit-map font? If you want it you will have to send me a
> disk as I cannot FTP from my
> site./
>
> ----------
> Ryan Sheftel
>
> UUCP: uunet!cbmvax!amix!undrground!ryan
> Internet: undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com

There is an anonymous ftp site, 130.127.8.1, that has many fonts
including a 12pt (I think) cryllic font.

David

David Ingebretsen
Evans and Sutherland Computer Corporation
600 Komas Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
(801) 582-5847 x3758

dingebre@es.com

hb136@leah.albany.edu (Herb Brown) (06/07/91)

In article <R5w533w164w@undrground.UUCP> undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com (Ryan Sheftel) writes:
>u895762@BRUNY.CC.UTAS.EDU.AU (Pavel Evgenjevich Sabourenkov) writes:
>

>> Help!
>>
>> I need a cyrillic font fo my amiga, preferably the one that can be used with
>>
>>  -Thank you.
>>
>> _Paul S.
>>
>> e-mail: u895762@bruny.cc.utas.edu.au
>
>I have a cryllic bit-map font? If you want it you will have to send me a
>disk as I cannot FTP from my
>site./

>Ryan Sheftel

Cyrillic is available on FF-427.

Herb

Herb Brown  Math Dept  The Univ at Albany  Albany, NY 12222  (518) 442-4640
hibrown@leah.albany.edu or hibrown@cs.albany.edu or hibrown@bst.albany.edu