[comp.sys.amiga.applications] DSP56000

cnbp18@vaxa.strath.ac.uk (06/08/91)

I am a french student in computer sciences.
Is there anybody interested by developing a DSP56000 Board and libraries for it ?
I'd like to find a job on it during the summer holidays in Germany or in
France.
Vive Amiga!

lucifer@ut-emx.uucp (Light Bearer) (06/12/91)

In article <1991Jun7.200542.11835@vaxa.strath.ac.uk> cnbp18@vaxa.strath.ac.uk writes:
>I am a french student in computer sciences.
>Is there anybody interested by developing a DSP56000 Board and libraries for it ?
>I'd like to find a job on it during the summer holidays in Germany or in
>France.
>Vive Amiga!

If you do get the job and develop the board, please post!!!!!! There are many
applications for such a board in astronomy, especially for controlling
ccd's.

Dean Hines
Astronomy
University of Texas