[comp.sys.amiga.applications] What's the current CEDpro revision?

Anthon_Pang@mindlink.bc.ca (Anthon Pang) (06/29/91)

chem194@csc.canterbury.ac.nz (John Davis) writes:
> Does anyone know what the current revision level for ASDG's
> CygnuEdPro is - I got the patches of ab20 to take it up to 2.11,
> but that was a good 8 months ago and I was wondering if there
> were any further updates out yet (I seem to remember ASDG saying
> there'd be no updates for a while).
>
> For that matter - does anyone know _where_ on ab20 the ASDG_updates
> dir has been moved to, I looked in all the obvious places and it
> seems to have vanished....

The latest version is 2.12, but it appears the patches aren't available on ab20
anymore.  The latest version of req.library is 2.5, and is available on ab20 as
/amiga/utils/system/intuition/reqlib2_5.lzh.

If you can send me email (so I can get a good return path), I can send you a
uuencoded (lharc) archive of the ced patches we have online here in our
libraries.  I presume you already have a copy of "lpatch" to apply the
patches...

That there'd be no updates for a while is correct.  I seem to recall the
author, Bruce Dawson, left last fall, to globetrot for a year and see the
world.  *sigh*

chem194@csc.canterbury.ac.nz (John Davis) (06/30/91)

Does anyone know what the current revision level for ASDG's
CygnuEdPro is - I got the patches of ab20 to take it up to 2.11,
but that was a good 8 months ago and I was wondering if there
were any further updates out yet (I seem to remember ASDG saying
there'd be no updates for a while).

For that matter - does anyone know _where_ on ab20 the ASDG_updates
dir has been moved to, I looked in all the obvious places and it
seems to have vanished....

| o      John Davis - CHEM194@csc.canterbury.ac.nz       o |
| o    (Depart)mental Programmer,Chemistry Department    o |
| o  University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand o |