[comp.sys.amiga.applications] PD Matlab on fish disk 499

dingebre@imp.es.com (David Ingebretsen) (06/26/91)

I unarc'd Matlab from FF499. I have used Matlab in many forms and am
a big fan and would like to make it work on my A2000.

PROBLEM!

When I set up a variable to plot, x, and type plot(x), I get the question:

Have you set your stack to 100000?
Plot >>

Regardless what the stack is, 10,000 like the docs say or 100,000 like the
question, if I type 'yes' at the '>>' it exits with an error***3.

Will someone please help me?

x was set up with x=rand(50,2);

griffin@frith.egr.msu.edu (Danny Griffin) (06/27/91)

dingebre@imp.es.com (David Ingebretsen) writes:

>Have you set your stack to 100000?
>Plot >>

>Regardless what the stack is, 10,000 like the docs say or 100,000 like the
>question, if I type 'yes' at the '>>' it exits with an error***3.

That is just a friendly reminder, it doesn't expect an answer.  Go ahead
and enter your commands.

--
Dan Griffin
griffin@frith.egr.msu.edu

jason@ojibwa.phys.ualberta.ca (07/01/91)

In article <1991Jun26.154656.26583@javelin.sim.es.com>, dingebre@imp.es.com (David Ingebretsen) writes:
>I unarc'd Matlab from FF499. I have used Matlab in many forms and am
>a big fan and would like to make it work on my A2000.
>
>PROBLEM!
>
>When I set up a variable to plot, x, and type plot(x), I get the question:
>
>Have you set your stack to 100000?
>Plot >>
>
>Regardless what the stack is, 10,000 like the docs say or 100,000 like the
>question, if I type 'yes' at the '>>' it exits with an error***3.
>
>Will someone please help me?
>
>x was set up with x=rand(50,2);

I got Matlab to finally work on my 2.5Meg A1000 by setting the stack to
150000. It seems to want to open two hi-res graphics screens. The resulting
plot is really very nice except for the horrendous flilcker.

   Jason Twamley