[comp.sys.amiga.applications] PD Database for Amiga????

muzzle@cs.uq.oz.au (Murray Chapman) (06/28/91)

Hi there

I have been through all the Fish disks, but I am still unable to find
a satisfactory database for the Amiga.... is there one available?

I know that this point has been raised before, but I beleive that the
problem of the lack of a DB for the Amiga was not solved.

+^o^+^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-+-o-+
|   | Murray Chapman                          muzzle@cs.uq.oz.au       |   |
| o |                                                                  | o |
|   | University of Queensland      "I'd rather have a bottle in front |   |
| o | St Lucia, Queenland            of me than a frontal lobotomy"    | o |
|   | AUSTRALIA                               - W. C. Fields           |   |
| o |                                                                  | o |
+^-^+^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-------------+---+
                                                          \__          | o |
                                        Hate that! ----->    +^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

smp@myamiga.UUCP (Steven M. Palm) (07/01/91)

In <2217@uqcspe.cs.uq.oz.au> muzzle@cs.uq.oz.au (Murray Chapman) writes:

>I have been through all the Fish disks, but I am still unable to find
>a satisfactory database for the Amiga.... is there one available?
>
>I know that this point has been raised before, but I beleive that the
>problem of the lack of a DB for the Amiga was not solved.

I was under the impression that SuperBase Professional 4 was even gaining
the admiration of the MS-DOS crowd and others as quite respectable...  This
should fill your needs, I think.

Two further requests:

If someone has a summary of the features of SuperBase Professional 4, could
you please drop them here?

Is a networking version of SuperBase Professional 4 available yet for the
Amiga?   (i.e. record locking, etc.)

--
| Fido: 1:154/600  |  myamiga!smp@fps.mcw.edu |  rutgers!uwm!fps!myamiga!smp |