[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Does Commodore really want to sell WB2.0? I Dont Think So.

zerkle@iris.ucdavis.edu (Dan Zerkle) (01/12/91)

I've already sent obnoxious mail to all of you, but....

This thread doesn't belong in .marketplace.  .marketplace is about
"for sale" and "wanted" notices, with occasional forays into questions
like "where can I get the best price on memory chips?"  Or "does
Montgomery Grant have a good reputation?"

This thread belongs in comp.sys.amiga.advocacy.  Notice from my
Newsgroups: line that this message is cross-posted to both .advocacy
and to .marketplace, and from the Followup-To: line that any followups
you make will be re-directed to .advocacy.  This effectively moves the
thread (for anyone who responds to you) over from .marketplace to
.advocacy.  You can do this yourself when you just HAVE to respond to
something, yet you think it is in the wrong newsgroup.

As Robocop said:  "Thank you for your cooperation!"

           Dan Zerkle  zerkle@iris.eecs.ucdavis.edu  (916) 754-0240
           Amiga...  Because life is too short for boring computers.