[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] comp.sys.amiga.advocacy

x194@cs.utexas.edu (Jonathan Abbey) (01/11/91)

You know, it seems that this newsgroup would more
rightly have been named comp.sys.amiga.eternal.flame...

But I have to admire the valiant sacrifice made by
this noble newsgroup in keeping it out of comp.sys.amiga.misc.!

8-)

In article <694@tronsbox.xei.com> tron1@tronsbox.xei.com (Kenneth Jamieson) writes:
> 	Just as a point, will ANY discussion of Amiga abilities and
> futures be relegated to the "riot" of unreasonable flaming in
> .advocacy????  I happen to feel that these topics deserve a little
> better than that.

Actually, the name-calling in c.s.a.advocacy has been pretty minimal.
Despite the intentions of some folks, it's been a pretty orderly place
so far... the Marc Barret flames (which he has been abstaining from!)
are about the only exception.

On the other hand a separate "futures" groups would probably be a good
idea. Someone else suggested that a "comp.sys.amiga.os" might be worth
looking into...
--
Peter da Silva.   `-_-'
<peter@sugar.hackercorp.com>.