[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Amiga System Box Philosophy

In article <7610@sugar.hackercorp.com> peter@sugar.hackercorp.com (Peter da Silva) writes:

>(hell, I'm using my 1000 right now. My 3000 has a keyboard problem. Who's
> using their original 128K Mac?)

It really is supposed to work that way, with Amigas.  After all, the Amiga is
five and a half years old.  There were four basic models, only the A1000 was
discontinued, leaving three.  They cover just about the same computing range
as the Macs, only Amigas do it by building you platforms, and you plug in
extra stuff to what you already have to do more.  This is intentional.  And
besides, I can only crank out a new system every year or two, we're not quite
as big as Apple.

>Peter da Silva.   `-_-'
><peter@sugar.hackercorp.com>.

	"What works for me might work for you"	-Jimmy Buffett