[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Amiga's are far superior...

rjc@geech.ai.mit.edu (Ray Cromwell) (02/08/91)

In article <1991Feb7.231511.13760@santra.uucp> s37837k@saha.hut.fi (Jari Lehto) writes:
>In article <91037.183353CXW148@psuvm.psu.edu> CXW148@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>>Both the Amiga and the Atari ST are far superior to any IBM PC or Mac, and
>>the only people who should be called idiots are the people who buy these
>>machines.
>>        Chris Winward, userid CXW148 on PSUVM
>>
>>Disclaimer: These opinions are my own, but probably reflect those of any
>>            knowledgeable computer user.
>
>Hey, you seem to be a quite good fellow after all.
>
>I think the order is: TT > ST > Mac > Amiga > ..... > IBM PC...
      Hahah. Thats all ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have to say about this
order.
   Hmm, is it possible to even buy a TT in the USA?

>Sorry about the nasty flaming in my previous posting...
>I just get carried out when I see the word Amiga in this newsgroup...
 Yes, your sure do overreact to Amiga messages. I surmise it is because
you have an inferiority complex about your machine. Besides that, you
went off half-cocked yelling at Amiga users posting in your group, when
it was cross-posted!
   All I can say is calm down and take a chill pill.