[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Advocacy Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

n368bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Raoul Rodriguez) (02/12/91)

For all of those people that thought .advocacy wasn't going to have much
interest, I give you not 1, not 2, but 3 count them 3 diffrent Amiga vs *
battles at the same time.....

In this corner, wearing the Red and white bouncing ball shorts....
The  Amiga A3000UX, the Amiga 500, and a new contender the CDTV!!!

In the other corner(s) we have (respecivly) the NeXT Slab, the Atari ST,
and the CD-I

Hey, let's cross post onto the Ibm and Mac groups, and get things
REALLY stirred up!!!

No, wait, I was just kidding... jeeze....

Raoul "My 500 Has a Detachable Keyboard" Rodriguez
n368bq@tamuts.tamu.edu
Standard Disclaimers Apply (Within)

n368bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Raoul Rodriguez) writes:

> For all of those people that thought .advocacy wasn't going to have
> much interest, I give you not 1, not 2, but 3 count them 3 diffrent
> Amiga vs * battles at the same time.....

Yeah, and they're here instead of in the rest of the Amiga groups.

<Snicker>

Kent, the man from xanth.
Ain't gonna say I TOLD YOU SO,
No, sir, not me, nonono.
Gonna bite my tongue, not misbehave,
And snicker to the bottom of my lonesome grave.