[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Educational pricing

gardner@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Mike Gardner) (02/26/91)

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) writes:

>Perhaps you would do well not to project the environment of your own workplace
>onto Commodore.  I don't think Mr. Calkin or CBM really deserve any of the
>things that you stated or implied.  At least at the present time.  Future
>events may cause me to change my mind, but right now there is no evidence
>that CBM's educational program is down the sewer.

>And everyone ought to know by know that every executive office at CBM
>comes equipt with its own revolving door.	 1/2 :-)

Diamond was found to read and respond to things on the net on occasion.
Maybe Mr. Calkin should take the time to clarify what IS going on.   Here's
the floor Mr. Calkin, step up to the mic or let confusion reign...............
mgg
 .+|+,		 CCC   SS   OO
 +-*-+		C     S    O  O   NETWORKING: ubiquitous, demanded,
 `+|+' +	C       S  O  O   demanding, misunderstood.
   +-##-+	 CCC  SS    OO
  +-#  #-+	University of Illinois, Computing Services Office
   +-##-+	1304 W Springfield, Urbana, Il 61801
    + .+|+,	Michael G. Gardner, Assistant Director, 1122 DCL
      +-*-+	(217)244-0914    gardner@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
      `+|+'	FAX (217)244-7089