[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] LEXICOR, Atari TT/030, Video Toaster

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu ("J. Eric Townsend") (03/03/91)

Found this somewhere else.  Please get your attributions right when
you follow up, I *did not* write the following article.

--
J. Eric Townsend - jet@uh.edu - bitnet: jet@UHOU - vox: (713) 749-2120
Skate UNIX or bleed, boyo...