[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Amiga mice

rblewitt@sdcc6.ucsd.edu (Richard Blewitt) (03/01/91)

  On the subject of Amiga mice, does anybody know if the old
C= 1351 mice will work with the Amiga?  I'd like to know, just
incase my 3000 mouse acts up on me (works perfectly now).

Rick

In article <17081@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> rblewitt@sdcc6.ucsd.edu (Richard Blewitt) writes:

>  On the subject of Amiga mice, does anybody know if the old
>C= 1351 mice will work with the Amiga?  I'd like to know, just
>incase my 3000 mouse acts up on me (works perfectly now).

The 1351 contains heavy ju-ju to make work on an C64 or C128, its not Amiga
compatible.  The one they sell for the PC Clones, 1352 maybe, will work for
the Amiga.  And there are an increasing number of 3rd party Amiga compatible
mice out there.

Personally, the only time I ran into mouse problems was when my wife secretly
applied Lemon Pledge to the surface of my computer desk.  That stuff puts
waxy yellow buildup on your mouse with a vengence.

>Rick

	"What works for me might work for you"	-Jimmy Buffett