[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Amiga Catalog

UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) (03/17/91)

In article <867@cns.SanDiego.NCR.COM>, dltaylor@cns.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Dan
Taylor) says:
>Of course, NOW I can try to lead people to the A3000, instead.  All I
>need is a catalog, like Sun has, with a decent listing of V.4/68K
>canned applications (various DBMs, spreadsheets, etc.).  Has anybody

Is there such a catalog?  If not, Commodore sure needs to get one made.
Take a look at the NeXT 1990 catalog, for example, or SUN or SGI or ...

I know it is a little cynical, but in the workstation market, people won't
take you seriously unless you have a *very* expensive-looking catalog.

                                                                    lee

In article <91076.092747UH2@psuvm.psu.edu> UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) writes:
>In article <867@cns.SanDiego.NCR.COM>, dltaylor@cns.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Dan
>Taylor) says:
>>Of course, NOW I can try to lead people to the A3000, instead.  All I
>>need is a catalog, like Sun has, with a decent listing of V.4/68K
>>canned applications (various DBMs, spreadsheets, etc.).  Has anybody
>

>Is there such a catalog?  If not, Commodore sure needs to get one made.
>Take a look at the NeXT 1990 catalog, for example, or SUN or SGI or ...
>
>I know it is a little cynical, but in the workstation market, people won't
>take you seriously unless you have a *very* expensive-looking catalog.
>
>                                                                    lee

	NeXT can have a catalog cause it is real easy to keep
track of all three programs. 8-) (IT'S A JOKE! 8)
	Commodore includes a catalog with all Amigas sold and
there is Amazing Computing which comes out with 4 guidebooks per
year as well.
	-- Ethan

A tourist in New York City was overheard asking a New Yorker,

	"Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the statue of
liberty, or should I go f*ck myself?"