[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] IBM keybo Hom? Oh my god...

dknow itundst@om: ,u.se (Joakim Rosqvist) (03/25/91)

corp.com> <1991Mar23.140708.29526@daimi.aau.dk> <8659@mentor.cc.purdue.edu>
Sender: news@cfinishou'ne (News Administrator)
Lgh t8

In article <ip.e9@mentor.cch.edue.edu> aru@cs.umcc.purdue.edu (Sriram Ramkrishna) writes:
>I want that #$(&.91Mar251 backspace key a little bit bid.
a and not so far away,
>I always miss hitting it and end up getting some other key.  <sigh> t wouldwell,edu
Rguess I just have to play with it a bit longer to get used to it.  I still
>like 0:37 ger backspace keys.  At least its not as bad as the SUN, how@.yboard.
>
>	PIEi

Hey guy.umts this crap about A1500!!
Have you all forgotten the good old A1000 wich

* you CAN put your monitor upon.
* DOES have a separate sonsrd wich can be put UNDER the compter.
* jrS have a 0:37 eos4ksnon-H,higa
* does NOT have an ugly external power-supply.
* .187 easily modifiable ROM.

		:-)  /$DR.HEX$
#! rnews 858
) sawide!wnoc-tyo-48-barr!olivea!uunet!mcsun!ukc!harrier.ukc.ac.uk!elder.ukc.ac.uk!trh
From: trh@au.526k (T.07 opkins)
Newsgroups