[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] CORRECTION re: ProDraw 2.0

Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com (03/21/91)

CORRECTION/RETRACTION:  Earlier I incorrectly stated that
ProfessionalDraw 2.0 does not support grid snapping.  ProfessionalDraw 2.0
_does_indeed_ support grid snap.  Its on page 52 in the manual (although
its not in the table of contents or the index)

Mea culpa.

Lee      Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com

cseaman@sequent.UUCP (Chris "The Bartman" Seaman) (03/26/91)

Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com writes:

> CORRECTION/RETRACTION:  Earlier I incorrectly stated that
> ProfessionalDraw 2.0 does not support grid snapping.  ProfessionalDraw 2.0
> _does_indeed_ support grid snap.  Its on page 52 in the manual (although
> its not in the table of contents or the index)
>
> Mea culpa.
>
> Lee      Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com

On this same topic, I alluded to the fact that, with or without grid
snap, you could draw perfect vertical and/or horizontal lines in Pro
Draw 2.0.  Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the process at the time.

To draw vertical, horizontal, or 45 degree angled lines in Pro Draw,
establish the first point of your line, then press and hold the
'constraint' key (the ALT key).  Now, as you move the mouse, you are
limited to eight directions for your line.

As to references in the index or TOC, well...  Let's just say that the
Pro Draw manual...  How can I put this...  It makes good kindling. :-)
I still find the software indispensable, however.  Go figure.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris (Insert phrase here) Seaman |    ___-/^\-___          qatul batlh.
cseaman@sequent.com <or>          |  //__--\O/--__\\        qatul Huch.