[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Everyone -- knock on wood!

lindwall@mbongo.ucsd.edu (John Lindwall) (03/15/91)

I haven't seen any -MB- posts since the great reorganization....
Isn't it nice?

--
John Lindwall			lindwall@cs.ucsd.edu
"Oh look at me! I'm all flooby! I'll be a son of a gun!" -- Flaming Carrot

dac@prolix.pub.uu.oz.au (Andrew Clayton) (03/16/91)

In article <17518@sdcc6.ucsd.edu>, John Lindwall writes:

> I haven't seen any -MB- posts since the great reorganization....
> Isn't it nice?

Someone shut this guy up: real quick!

[Never NEVER temp fate!]

Many * :-(.

> John Lindwall			lindwall@cs.ucsd.edu

Dac
--
David Andrew Clayton. // _l _  _ dac@prolix.pub.uu.oz.au    *or*|I post.I am.
Canberra, Australia.\X/ (_](_l(_ ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au!prolix!dac@munnari.oz

macdona@obelix.gaul.csd.uwo.ca (magundi ( John A A MacDonald )) (03/27/91)

In article <17518@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> lindwall@mbongo.ucsd.edu (John Lindwall) writes:
>I haven't seen any -MB- posts since the great reorganization....
>Isn't it nice?

And everyone said   "Amen"

jph@ais.org (Joseph Hillenburg) (03/27/91)

In article <2572@ria.ccs.uwo.ca> macdona@obelix.gaul.csd.uwo.ca (magundi ( John A A MacDonald )) writes:
>In article <17518@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> lindwall@mbongo.ucsd.edu (John Lindwall) writes:
>>I haven't seen any -MB- posts since the great reorganization....
>>Isn't it nice?
>>

>And everyone said   "Amen"

EVERY time someone says how long it's been, he posts again. About three days
after the original post here, MB posted! It's like a black cloud!
--
    // Joseph Hillenburg/Blackwinter, Secretary, Bloomington Amiga Users Group
  \X/    jph@valnet.UUCP          jph@irie.ais.org        jph@gnu.ai.mit.edu

sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Napalm) (03/27/91)

In article <*85-+J%@irie.ais.org> jph@ais.org (Joseph Hillenburg) writes:
>In article <2572@ria.ccs.uwo.ca> macdona@obelix.gaul.csd.uwo.ca (magundi ( John A A MacDonald )) writes:
>>In article <17518@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> lindwall@mbongo.ucsd.edu (John Lindwall) writes:
>>>I haven't seen any -MB- posts since the great reorganization....
>>>Isn't it nice?
>>>

>>And everyone said   "Amen"
>>

>EVERY time someone says how long it's been, he posts again. About three days
>after the original post here, MB posted! It's like a black cloud!
>--
>   // Joseph Hillenburg/Blackwinter, Secretary, Bloomington Amiga Users Group
> \X/    jph@valnet.UUCP          jph@irie.ais.org        jph@gnu.ai.mit.edu
> "Project: Desert Storm is also known as ``The Mother of All Ass-Kickings.''"

He had to open his mouth. He Had to say something. He had to say "MB"!
so what happens? he reappears... its worse than a "bad penny" its worse than a
black cloud. jeeze..

cseaman@sequent.UUCP (Chris "The Bartman" Seaman) (03/30/91)

jph@ais.org (Joseph Hillenburg) writes:
< macdona@obelix.gaul.csd.uwo.ca (magundi ( John A A MacDonald )) writes:
< >lindwall@mbongo.ucsd.edu (John Lindwall) writes:
< >>I haven't seen any -MB- posts since the great reorganization....
< >>Isn't it nice?
< >
< >And everyone said   "Amen"
<
< EVERY time someone says how long it's been, he posts again. About three days
< after the original post here, MB posted! It's like a black cloud!

I am now thoroughly convinced that -MB- is not an individual, but
rather a 'cartel' of sorts; a group of people and corporations bent on
the downfall of Commodore and the Amiga.  Even in the cold light of
reason, 'he' continues to spout irrelevant, unfounded, ridiculously
false statements.  It is almost as if the '-MB- group' were collecting
data posted to the Amiga groups, analyzing it, and twisting it in an
attempt to undermine the positive efforts of the majority of the
posters.

What do you mean, I'm paranoid?  Why are you lookin' at me like that?
Where's my gun?!?  :-)

Regards,
Chris

P.S.  If there really is a Marc Barrett, then I most humbly apologize
for any offense.  But if you really exist, then please try to temper
your articles.  In their present form, they are of no use to anyone.

--
Chris (Insert phrase here) Seaman |   o\  /o                See
cseaman@sequent.com <or>          |     ||     "Attack of the Killer Smiley"!