[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] GameBoy

melling@cs.psu.edu (Michael D Mellinger) (04/11/91)

In article <1991Apr10.165806.22821@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:

	   Look, I like the NeXT too. I think there are some really
   great ideas behind it, and I'd rather use one than a Mac or an
   IBM. But PLEASE, are you SERIOUS? Your militancy should only go
   just so far! You are going to animate a 12 bit-plane screen under
   display postscript? You'd have to only animate a tiny portion of
   the screen to get anything real.
	   Also, when you say animate, most of the people in the
   Amiga newsgroups are used to 15fps+ framerates.

BTW, I don't think that I've been militant.  How many outrageous
postings have I made.  Ok, I'm allowed one right :-).

-Mike

nwickham@triton.unm.edu (Neal C. Wickham) (04/11/91)

In article <d$8G3f9m1@cs.psu.edu> melling@cs.psu.edu (Michael D Mellinger) writes:

>BTW, I don't think that I've been militant.  How many outrageous
>postings have I made.  Ok, I'm allowed one right :-).
>
>-Mike

Naw... Naw!... you ain't been 'mil-i-tant' Mike!  You've been a good boy.
Why hell... I even like you.  How 'bout commin over to ma house and havin
sex with ma sister!?

(parphrase of the drill sargent in the movie 'Full Metal Jacket')

                                     NCW