[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Internal CDTV for 2000 ?

joem@nos850.UUCP (Joe Muller) (04/17/91)

 After seeing the A500 CDTV unit for the first time, it struck me that it looks
as if it could fit in the 5.25 drive bay on a 2000 or 2500.  I don't suppose
Commodore has any plans for such an internal CDTV would they ?

In article <256@nos850.UUCP> joem@nos850.UUCP (Joe Muller) writes:

> After seeing the A500 CDTV unit for the first time, it struck me that it looks
>as if it could fit in the 5.25 drive bay on a 2000 or 2500.  I don't suppose
>Commodore has any plans for such an internal CDTV would they ?

	Just get the Xetec drive. It isn't 100% compat but
everything that is released so far except for "Barney had a Bun"
works on it.
	-- Ethan

Q: How many Comp Sci majors does it take to change a lightbulb
A: None. It's a hardware problem.