[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Jesup vs NZ culture

Michael.Witbrock@cs.cmu.edu (04/17/91)

Excerpts from netnews.soc.culture.australian: 16-Apr-91 RESULT:
soc.culture.new-ze.. Graeme Williams@daisy.wa (9760)

> The voting period for soc.culture.new-zealand closed at the end of
> Wed. 10th April.

> 244 valid votes were cast, 217 in favour and 27 against.

> Votes in favour exceed those against by over 100 and also comprise more
> than 2/3 of votes cast, so soc.culture.new-zealand passes.

> Thanks to all the people who voted. Votes in favour of this group
> originated from all over. In particular though considerable support
> came from Australia (from both genuine Aussies and ex-pat Kiwis), England
> and Finland.

> Valid votes were received from the following:

> VOTES AGAINST (27)
> jesup@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com (Randell Jesup)

> VOTES IN FAVOUR (217)

So, what've you got against newzild mate?
(apart from the fact that your name means something naughty there).
michael

kk102029@cc.tut.fi (Karsisto Konsta) (04/18/91)

-> So, what've you got against newzild mate?
-> (apart from the fact that your name means something naughty there).
-> michael

  So, what've you got against email mate?

--
<< Konsta 'koo' Karsisto <Konsta.Karsisto@cc.tut.fi>
<< "I may be stupid, but I'm not clever" _/_/_/_/_/

bernie@metapro.DIALix.oz.au (Bernd Felsche) (04/18/91)

In <Ac2v0lW00XNI81OWob@cs.cmu.edu> Michael.Witbrock@cs.cmu.edu writes:

>Excerpts from netnews.soc.culture.australian: 16-Apr-91 RESULT:
>soc.culture.new-ze.. Graeme Williams@daisy.wa (9760)

>> Valid votes were received from the following:

>> VOTES AGAINST (27)
>> jesup@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com (Randell Jesup)

>> VOTES IN FAVOUR (217)

>So, what've you got against newzild mate?
>(apart from the fact that your name means something naughty there).
>michael

:-) I think he was disgusted by the name of the newsgroup. The only
culture you'll find in NZ is between the toes of the inhabitants. :-)

:-) Well, in Australia, you'll find it in the bottom of the frudge. :-)

--
Bernd Felsche,                 _--_|\   #include <std/disclaimer.h>
Metapro Systems,              / sale \  Fax:   +61 9 472 3337

Michael.Witbrock@cs.cmu.edu (04/21/91)

My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
michael