[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] amiga3000

reynaldo@athena.mit.edu (Rey Villarreal) (05/05/91)

I am considering buying a A3000. Before I do I want to hear some opinions
about

1) Future of Commodore
2) Software availability i.e. when is the amiga going to get a descent
   spreadsheet?
3) Comparisons to IBM386, MacII, and Next

kdarling@hobbes.catt.ncsu.edu (Kevin Darling) (05/05/91)

reynaldo@athena.mit.edu (Rey Villarreal) writes:
>I am considering buying a A3000. Before I do I want to hear some opinions
>about
>1) Future of Commodore
>2) Software availability i.e. when is the amiga going to get a descent
>   spreadsheet?
>3) Comparisons to IBM386, MacII, and Next

I think Commodore will be around.  Someone else can talk spreadsheets.
Comparisons to other machines fill this news group daily :-).

You need to tell everyone what your interests are, total budget, monitor
preferences, software wishes, etc, before a decent response can be given.
 best - kev <kdarling@catt.ncsu.edu>