[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Painter Wars

jbickers@templar.actrix.gen.nz (John Bickers) (06/01/91)

Quoted from <1991May30.142542.23133@sugar.hackercorp.com> by peter@sugar.hackercorp.com (Peter da Silva):
> on my 3000, whether I'm running under 1.3 or 2.0. Things like DigiPaint,
> Photon Paint, and so on. The core of the Amiga's software base.

    DeluxePaint, y'mean. Works fine on a 68030. The core of the Amiga's
    drawing software base.

--
*** John Bickers, TAP, NZAmigaUG.        jbickers@templar.actrix.gen.nz ***
***         "Endless variations, make it all seem new" - Devo.          ***

mykes@amiga0.SF-Bay.ORG (Mike Schwartz) (06/02/91)

In article <4083.tnews@templar.actrix.gen.nz> jbickers@templar.actrix.gen.nz (John Bickers) writes:
>Quoted from <1991May30.142542.23133@sugar.hackercorp.com> by peter@sugar.hackercorp.com (Peter da Silva):
>> on my 3000, whether I'm running under 1.3 or 2.0. Things like DigiPaint,
>> Photon Paint, and so on. The core of the Amiga's software base.
>
>    DeluxePaint, y'mean. Works fine on a 68030. The core of the Amiga's
>    drawing software base.
>
>> Peter da Silva.   `-_-'
>--
>*** John Bickers, TAP, NZAmigaUG.        jbickers@templar.actrix.gen.nz ***
>***         "Endless variations, make it all seem new" - Devo.          ***

DPaint crashes when doing certain area fills under 2.0 on my 030.  Fortunately,
there is a DPaint IV coming soon.

* I want games that look like Shadow of the Beast  *
* but play like Leisure Suit Larry.                *