[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Tests

robart@agora.rain.com (Robert Barton) (06/02/91)

In article <7500.tnews@amiga.actrix.gen.nz> twills@amiga.actrix.gen.nz (Tony Wil ls) writes:
>Quoted from - robart@agora.rain.com (Robert Barton):
>> In article <1991May29.094919.8461@cc.curtin.edu.au> tperahiaj@cc.curtin.edu.a u writes:
>> >This is a test.
>>
>>   Posting tests to non-test newsgroups is strictly prohibited and will
>> hopefully result in a loss of posting privileges for the persons responsible. >>   Grade: F-
>
>I was going to send some email but how can you complain about someone sending
>test messages to a non existant newsgroup? :-)

  Posting private mail without the permission of the author is also
prohibited, and may be punishable as a copyright violation depending
on applicable laws.
  You are truly an idiot.

In article <1991Jun1.230735.18195@agora.rain.com> robart@agora.rain.com (Robert Barton) writes:
>In article <7500.tnews@amiga.actrix.gen.nz> twills@amiga.actrix.gen.nz (Tony Wil ls) writes:
>>Quoted from - robart@agora.rain.com (Robert Barton):
>>>
>>>   Posting tests to non-test newsgroups is strictly prohibited and will
>>> hopefully result in a loss of posting privileges for the persons responsible. >>   Grade: F-
>>
>>I was going to send some email but how can you complain about someone sending
>>test messages to a non existant newsgroup? :-)
>
>  Posting private mail without the permission of the author is also
>prohibited, and may be punishable as a copyright violation depending
>on applicable laws.
>  You are truly an idiot.

	It is rare to see someone so truly outright rude as you,
Mr. Barton. Is this how you get your kicks or are you simply anal
retentive? If you consider posting a test message to a newsgroup
to be a serious crime, you haven't been reading netnews for very
long.
	-- Ethan

Now the world has gone to bed,		Now I lay me down to sleep,
Darkness won't engulf my head,		Try to count electric sheep,
I can see by infrared,			Sweet dream wishes you can keep,
How I hate the night.			How I hate the night.   -- Marvin