[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Video ProPhile magazine

mykes@amiga0.SF-Bay.ORG (Mike Schwartz) (06/25/91)

A new magazine just hit the stands called Video ProPhile.
The magazine covers various aspects of video production,
and features the Amiga, Mac, and PC, as well as a wide
variety of video products from the Japanese (Toshiba, Sony,
et al).

In the first issue, they build their "dream" editing studio,
which had two or three amigas, ZERO macs, and ZERO pcs.  And
this is NOT an Amiga magazine - there are ads from CBM and
other Amiga video companies, but there are also ads for Apple
and IBM stuff, too.

To Kevin Darling:

Somebody out there does know about the Amiga - and it's the
folks who count.

* I want games that look like Shadow of the Beast  *
* but play like Leisure Suit Larry.                *

kdarling@hobbes.catt.ncsu.edu (Kevin Darling) (06/25/91)

mykes@amiga0.SF-Bay.ORG (Mike Schwartz) writes:
>A new magazine just hit the stands called Video ProPhile.
>The magazine covers various aspects of video production,
>and features the Amiga, Mac, and PC, as well as a wide
> [...]
>To Kevin Darling:
>Somebody out there does know about the Amiga - and it's the folks who count.

Yes Mike, I know.  My comment was in response to someone speculating that
Newtek thought the Amiga name would harm them with non-video-biz types.

best - kev <kdarling@catt.ncsu.edu>