[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] MATLAB Was: STACK ON MAC VS AMIGA

metahawk@aix01.aix.rpi.edu (Wayne G Rigby) (06/25/91)

In article <B5EF4924E000426C@FANDM> NJ_GOKEMEIJE@FANDM.BITNET writes:

>on the Macintosh the stack for each program: the structure in general
>can only be 32 K.
>On the Amiga, the stack can be anysize I believe: at least up to 100 K
>(matlab wants that)
  ^^^^^^
Is MATLAB made for the Amiga?  Please indicate where I can get a copy,
or where I can buy it.

>Thanks, Nils Gokemeijer (NJ_GOKEMEIJE@FANDM.bitnet)

"Hello?  Is anybody in there?"     Wayne Rigby
"Just nod if you can hear me."     Computer and Systems Engineer (in training)
     - Pink Floyd                  Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
                                   metahawk@rpi.edu

tomb@hplsla.HP.COM (Tom Bruhns) (06/25/91)

metahawk@aix01.aix.rpi.edu (Wayne G Rigby) writes:

>Is MATLAB made for the Amiga?  Please indicate where I can get a copy,
>or where I can buy it.

See comp.sys.amiga.misc for the latest Fred Fish listing.  Disk 499
has MatLab for Amiga, this one with plotting.  (I have an older version
that doesn't directly support plotting...)