[comp.sys.amiga.advocacy] Not again ATARI-VS-AMIGA!

minidis@urz.unibas.ch (06/27/91)

Hi AMIGA freaks,

I a lot of you guys, and most of them are okay, even though they still
do a lot of copying and playing of games in spite of their `wonderful
desktop-pub.-progs`.

Well that is not the reason I write you guys, all I want to say is:

Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-shoes,
don`t you ???

*** LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ***

Alexander, an ATARI-FREAK.

diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu (The REAL David Lee) (06/27/91)

minidis@urz.unibas.ch writes:

>Hi AMIGA freaks,

>I a lot of you guys, and most of them are okay, even though they still
>do a lot of copying and playing of games in spite of their `wonderful
>desktop-pub.-progs`.

>Well that is not the reason I write you guys, all I want to say is:

>Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
>ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-shoes,

War's over...you lose.

>Alexander, an ATARI-FREAK.

David
--
   David C Lee
   Clemson University     //

manes@vger.nsu.edu ((Mark D. Manes), Norfolk State University) (06/28/91)

In article <1991Jun27.142541.1686@urz.unibas.ch>, minidis@urz.unibas.ch writes:
> Hi AMIGA freaks,
>
> I a lot of you guys, and most of them are okay, even though they still
> do a lot of copying and playing of games in spite of their `wonderful
> desktop-pub.-progs`.
>
> Well that is not the reason I write you guys, all I want to say is:
>
> Get rid of that MOTHER****** who thinks he has to warm up the
> ATARI-VS-AMIGA `WAR` again. I think we are all out of those chil-size-shoes,
> don`t you ???
>
> *** LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ***

I wonder if Proper Grammar is available for the ST?

> Alexander, an ATARI-FREAK.

-mark=
manes@vger.nsu.edu